Custom-designed machine for a chocolate manufacturer with a wide selection of items on its menu. Due to their need to innovate and continuously expand their range of products, they asked us for a machine that can be used to make different varieties of bonbons. But always in a small format, small bites of pleasure.
- We designed a servomotorised bonbon dosing machine for dosing and filling truffles, different formats of bonbons and chocolates. The chocolate can be filled with solid particles up to 3mm in size.
- The servo motor allows us to configure, from the screen, position, speed and acceleration parameters for a versatile control of all the movements of the process.
- At the start of the conveyor belt there is a tray loader for polycarbonate moulds in different shapes. This loader is removable so that trays of other sizes or materials can be placed, such as plastic blister packs for dosing and filling truffles.
- The dosing unit is inside a heated urn to keep the chocolate in the hopper and in the nozzles at a stable temperature of no more than 50ºC, so that it can be dosed smoothly. The machine has two sets of nozzles, a special one for dosing inside the truffles and another off-centre adjustable one to be able to dose in the different formats of trays and moulds.
- To eliminate the bubbles generated when dosing the chocolate, we incorporate two vibrators at the end of the conveyor belt that shake the trays after dosing. The intensity of the vibration can be controlled from the display, so that it can be changed according to the needs of the product.
- The production varies according to the format of the bonbon to be dosed and the working conditions, being able to achieve a production of more than 8,000 bonbons per hour.
We specialise in streamlining production operations by providing solutions to achieve higher throughput, uniformity, precision and product diversification.
👉 See other production linesthat we have manufactured.