IA / IAS Automatic Injector
Machine for automatically injecting high-viscosity liquids with a high percentage of sugar such as chocolate or jam into the already cooked product.
Configure all of the machine’s functions in a simple and visual way.
2- HEAD AND HOPPER:
Detachable and interchangeable. Facilitates cleaning.
Pneumatic or with servo motor.
Lightweight. Facilitates cleaning of the machine.
Wide range of nozzles for injecting high-viscosity liquids with a high percentage of sugar.
6- CONVEYOR AND TRAYS
Customisable according to product and/or production needs.
CROISSANTS • MUFFINS • PANETONNE • PIES • PLUM CAKE • ROLLS • PROFITEROLES • SPONGE CAKE • BICOLOUR FILLINGS
- Suitable for the fast and precise injection of fillings, flavoured syrups and highly viscous liquids into the product made on the same baking tray, avoiding any unnecessary handling of the product.
- The volumetric depositing is exact and guarantees the same amount of product is deposited in all injection needles.
- It stands out for its speed, precision and ease of operation.
- Flexible and expandable.
- Homogeneous injection.
- Quick and easy change of the different accessories for multi-product work.
- Made of AISI304 stainless steel and materials suitable for the processing of food products.
- For semi-automatic productions and/or those with a higher degree of automation, since it can be attached to a conveyor belt or production line.
- The depositing volume and speed are independent and adjustable
- The injection system does not harm the dough and gives us the ability to work with products of different viscosities.
- The IA Injector offers volumetric depositing in its different versions, both for the IA (pneumatic) and for the IAS (with servo motor). The following table compares the main advantages of using a servo motor.
- IAS – DEPOSITING USING A SERVO MOTOR
- Volumetric depositing is regulated through the touch screen. Servo motor depositing replaces the mechanical stops and pneumatic adjustments, making the machine faster, smoother and more precise during operation.
- Thanks to the servo motor, the user can control countless parameters electronically with a high level of reliability and efficiency.
Through the touch screen we can control all of the machine’s functions:
- Recipe programming (create, rename, delete, duplicate).
- Management with multi-users and passwords with different access levels according to rank.
- Number of rows per tray and distance between products.
- Trays are moved forward, being positioned for filling and exiting upon completion.
- Option to create dosing patterns to adjust them to the different trays.
- Electronic control of tray presence, when the tray reaches the end of the conveyor belt the machine stops until the tray is removed.
- Single-dosing function for weight adjustment.
- Multi-dosing function: dosing is repeated in the same position on the tray.
- Independent conveyor function.
- Anti-drip control.
- Self-cleaning function.
- List of alarms that occurred on the machine.
- Control of activated automated inputs and outputs.
The machine can be used with different types of injection nozzles, a different number of nozzles and distance between them, special injection needles, etc.
In addition to the standard tray width configuration of 40 cm, 45 cm, 60 cm or 80 cm, other tray sizes can be manufactured. The conveyor belt can be adapted to flat trays, paper trays or different conveyor systems and different types of moulds.
The standard hopper can be exchanged for one with a larger capacity, it can be heated to work with products such as chocolate, and it is even possible to add another hopper to work with two flavours of fillings.
- Option of using hoppers with different capacities.
- The heads can be interchanged with different configurations in terms of outlets and volumes.
- Removable, facilitates cleaning.
IA / IAS
|TECHNICAL DATA SHEET|
|IA 40||IA 45||IA 60-65||IA 80|
|Tray width (cm)||40||45||60-65||80|
|Maximum speed (seconds/cycle)||3.4 (variable value according to the amount of product to be deposited and type of dough)|
|No. of nozzles||to be chosen|
|Dosing regulation (c.c.)||from 3 to 45|
|Tank capacity (L)||40||45||60||80|
|Measurements WxDxH (cm)||176x86x154||191x91x154||172x106x154 176x112x154||176x127x154|
|Motor (kW)||1 of 0.37 | 1 of 0.12 | 1 of 0.55|
Answer these questions and we’ll give you a solution for injecting your product