The customer needs a complete and automated production line to make lasagne of different sizes, so that at the end of the line the lasagne can be picked up ready in its mould with its respective layers of pasta, bolognese, béchamel and cheese on top. It also has to be a quick clean-up line.
The overall challenge is to implement a whole line for the different dosing layers, which is easy to clean, effective and automated. This has two main objectives:
1- The first is that the entire line can be easily disassembled for easy and effective cleaning, and that its components are suitable for cleaning with pressurised water.
2- The second is its functionality in each dosing stage, both for the more liquid béchamel sauce and for the bolognese with pieces of meat, the dosing must be homogeneous and distributed throughout the mould.
Two formats of lasagne will be produced, small and large, and it must be borne in mind that the handling of the sheets of pasta is delicate and easy to damage during their placement.
The solution provided is that of a modular line consisting of:
- An initial conveyor with cutters for cutting the pasta sheet according to the corresponding mould format.
- Two conveyors placed side by side in parallel, one followed by the cutters for the pasta sheets that the operators will place manually, and the other for the lasagne moulds where the product will be automatically dosed. This belt has guides for the moulds that can be moved and fixed manually to adapt it quickly to the size of the mould to be produced. All this is designed for easy and quick assembly and disassembly and the corresponding cleaning for the different lasagne formats.
- Five multi-purpose dosing machines model DPVS35, with connection and controls independent of each other and placed alternately for the different layers of lasagne according to the customer’s needs, which can change configuration to dose 3 layers of bolognese and 2 of béchamel or 4 layers of bolognese and 1 of béchamel. With volumetric dosing, equipped with servomotor for a homogeneous dosage and greater electronic control, and outlets of different sizes in the form of a “spatula” for the distribution of the sauce in the moulds of different sizes.
- A conveyor with a spun cheese dosing unit located at the end of the mould conveyor. This conveyor is independently connectable so that the customer, if he wishes, can install it on another of his lines where he needs to dose cheese.
- The main conveyor is where the moulds go and where the bolognese and béchamel are alternately dosed. Between machines, the operators can stand undisturbed to take the pasta sheets from the conveyor belt and place them in the corresponding moulds.
- This process is used to “assemble” the different layers and finally the cheese is added on top. The line has two tanks, one for each product, and a network of hoses for the dough to flow to each of the dosing machines, with a stopcock at the entrance of each one. Through a control panel located at the beginning of the line, on one side we connect the electrical and pneumatic outlets of each machine and on the other side we can configure the speeds and accelerations of each belt by means of a touch screen to meet the desired production of each of the lasagna formats.
👉 Consult other production lines that we have manufactured.