MAB – Dosing machine for filled chocolates with topping
Small dosing machine suitable for the production of chocolates. It can dose: Bonbon, Licor Bonbon and Praline Bonbon. In the latter case, the particles can measure up to 3 mm, always depending on the concentration density of the particles in the chocolate.
The dosing area, both the tank and the dosing nozzles, are heated by means of an electric heater, to facilitate the hot dosing of the chocolate at an adjustable temperature, ensuring an ideal condition of the product. Volumetric dosing.
The conveyor belt incorporates a vibration system at the product outlet to eliminate any bubbles that may have originated in the product during dosing.
The head has individual pistons, one for each nozzle, which ensure greater precision.
Equipped with a cover to keep the dispensing area warm.
Removable head for easy cleaning and interchangeable.
Optional tray loader at the start of the conveyor or topping dispenser after dosing.
Made of materials suitable for working with food products.
Like the MA, it is possible to choose the model with servomotor for electronic dosing control.
- Weight: 180Kg
- Tank capacity: 27 L.
- Production: 9.600 bonbons/hour.
(variable according to the number of pistons).
- Dose regulation: 2 to 17cc (piston diameter 15mm) Voltage: 220v. single-phase.
- Electric consumption: 2 Kw – Electric and pneumatic operation.Air consumption: 190 lt/min.
- Pressure: 6 Bar. Compressor required.
- Tray sizes on request.
- Other technical specifications on request.
- MABS characteristics:
- Dose regulation: 2 to 13cc (15mm diameter piston). Electrical
- consumption: 2,75 KW.
- Air consumption: 50 l/min.