The customer makes a long biscuit by hand from a spongy dough and decorates it with almond shavings on the surface.
Manual filling is: slow, non-uniform, heavy on the worker’s arm and wrist causing injury.
Three people were needed:
– One to prepare the trays on the table and fill the sleeve.
– One to make the biscuits.
– One to put the almond and remove the excess almond.
With the modular line GTF + DAT, the operator places the tray with moulds at the start of the conveyor and picks it up full at the end, retrieves the excess almond that has not stuck to the biscuit and places it on the oven trolley.
- Improved dosing, uniform pieces, faster production.
- The dough does not degass.
- Option to change moulds to make products with different number of fixed or rotating nozzles; smooth or curled.
- Option to make other types of products in semi-liquid or hard dough.
- Improved ergonomics for the operator.
- Removable head for complete cleaning and disinfection.
👉 See other production linesthat we have manufactured.