A manufacturer of laminated dough for pizzas needed to incorporate a tomato sauce dosing machine into their production line. Subsequently, the pizzas will pass through a tunnel oven.
PRODUCT TO BE DOSED:
Sieved tomato sauce.
- The conveyor belt of the line works continuously, it cannot stop for dosing, so it must be done in a very short time (fractions of a second).
- The sauce must be spread over the entire surface of the pizza except for the edges.
- The belt width has a capacity of 4 pizzas.
- The customer will produce four different diameters of pizza.
- The product must not drip as this would stain the conveyor belt.
- Option to individually override each of the heads.
DAS+ dosing machine with 4 dosing heads with shower shape.
- Different programmes depending on the product.
- Possibility of modifying, by means of a touch screen, the quantity of doses, dosing speed and loading speed.
- Nozzles with anti-drip system.
- Self-cleaning system for the dosing heads.
- Quick change of format according to pizza diameter of 8″, 10″, 11″ and 13″.
- All the elements in contact with the tomato sauce (plates, nozzles, pistons and tank) are easily removable for cleaning.