A manufacturer of laminated pizza doughs needed to incorporate a tomato sauce dispenser into their work line. Later the pizzas will go to a tunnel oven.
PRODUCT TO BE DOSED:
Sifted tomato sauce.
- The tape of the line works continuously, it cannot stop for dosing, so it must be done in a very short time (fractions of a second).
- The sauce should be spread over the entire surface of the pizza except at the edges.
- The width of the tape has a capacity of 4 pizzas.
- The customer will manufacture four different diameters of pizza.
- The product should not drip as it would stain the conveyor belt.
- Option to individually cancel each of the heads.
DAS Plus doser with 4 “shower” shaped dosing heads.
- Different programs according to product.
- Possibility to modify, by touch screen, the amount of dose, dose rate and loading speed.
- Nozzles with anti-drip system.
- Self-cleaning system of the dosing heads.
- Quick change of format according to pizza diameter of 8 “, 10”, 11 “and 13”.
- All the elements in contact with the tomato sauce (plates, nozzles, pistons and tank) are easily removable for cleaning.